Easy Wild Layered Dish
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1 pkg (6 oz) sliced portabella mushrooms
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 1 pkg (20 oz) boneless/skinless chicken thighs, cut in bite sized pieces
- 1/2 cup stir fry sauce
- 2 cups cooked wild rice, divided
- 2 boxes (9 oz each) frozen Szechaun vegetables, thawed
- In medium skillet, heat oil. Saute mushrooms and garlic; remove from pan. In same skillet, saute chicken; stir in sauce. Set aside. In microwavable dish, layer 1 cup wild rice 1/2 the chicken mixture, 1/2 the mushroom mixture and 1 box of vegetables; repeat. Cover. Before serving microwave on high until heated through.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!