Smoked Salmon Wild Rice Burgers
- 1 pkg Wild Alaskan smoked salmon, cut into chunks
- 2 cups cooked wild rice
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 2 tbsp half and half
- 1 cup grated provolone cheese
- 1/4 cup canola oil (for frying)
- 6 hard rolls, sliced
- In a large bowl, mix ingredients except oil and rolls; shape into 6 patties. In large skillet, lightly fry patties in oil; drain and place on roll. (Serve with mayo and avocado if desired).
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!