Tomato Pesto Salmon Scramble
- 1 medium leek, thinly sliced (white part only)
- 2 tbsp wok oil
- 1 pkg (4.5 oz) peppered flavor smoked salmon, skinned and flaked
- 2 tbsp prepared tomato pesto
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- 4 jumbo eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup shredded baby Swiss cheese
- 1/4 cup minced fresh chives
- In large skillet, saute leeks in oil until softened. Add salmon, pesto, tomatoes and wild rice; saute 2 minutes. In small bowl, beat eggs, milk, salt and pepper; add to skillet. Stir until eggs are cooked. Add cheese, stir until melted; garnish with fresh chives. Serve immediately.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!