Wild Baked Chicken
- 12 chicken thighs
- 3 cups cooked wild rice
- 1 8 oz pkg herb seasoned stuffing mix
- 1 cup chopped cranberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup margarine, melted
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2 tsp chicken flavor instant bouillon
- 2 tbsp cherry preserves, heated
- Preheat oven to 400F. Lightly grease 9x13 pan. In large bowl, combine wild rice, stuffing mix, cranberries, pecans and margarine. In small bowl, combine water and bouillon. Pour over stuffing; mix well. Spoon into baking pan. Top with chicken thighs, skin side up. Bake for 35-40 minutes, or until chicken is browned and juices run clear when pierced with a fork. Spoon preserves over chicken. Bake for another 10 minutes.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!