Cucumber Yogurt Wild Rice Salad
- 4 cups cooked wild rice
- 3/4 cup canned Garbonzo beans
- 1 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 2-3 Roma tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup chopped zucchini
- 8 oz provolone cheese, cubed
- 1 lb beef sirloin
- whole cloves to garnish
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 medium cucumber, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 tsp dried dill weed
- 3 tbsp chopped chives or chopped green onion
- In large bowl, combine all salad ingredients except sirloin and chives. Just prior to serving, add dressing; lightly toss. Grill, broil or pan fry sirloin; slice into strips. Fan sirloin over top of salad. Garnish with whole chives.
- Whisk together; chill two hours to meld flavors.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!