Salmon Wild Rice Bisque With Vodka
- 1 cup diced onions
- 1 tbsp wok oil
- 2 cans (14 oz each) vegetable broth
- 1 pkg (9 oz) Hollandaise sauce mix, prepared as directed on package
- 1/3 cup vodka
- 1/2 tsp each salt and ground pepper
- 1/2 cup minced fresh dill
- 1 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 pkg (4.5 oz) smoked salmon, classic flavor, skinned and flaked
- 2 cups cooked wild rice
- 1 box (9 oz) frozen baby sweet peas, thawed
- 1 1/2 cups half and half
- In large saucepan, saute onions in oil; stir in broth, Hollandaise sauce, vodka, salt, pepper, dill and lemon juice. Simmer 5 minutes. Stir in salmon, wild rice, peas and half and half; heat through. Adjust seasonings.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!