- 1/2 bag (24 oz) frozen broccoli & three cheese sauce (approx. 3 cups including 12 sauce chips)
- 1 jar (6.5 0z) marinated artichoke hearts, drained
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sliced green onion
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup cooked wild rice
- Preheat oven to 350F. In large bowl, microwave broccoli and sauce chips until thawed; place in food processor or blender. Add artichoke; process 10-15 seconds until finely chopped. Place in 1 1/2 qt. casserole; stir in remaining ingredients. Bake 30 minutes, until bubbly. Serve with pita or bagel chips.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!