- 1 pkg (12 oz) marinated shrimp, Cajun flavor cooked per package directions
- 3 cups cooked wild rice
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup salsa
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 1 cup grated provolone cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup grated pepperjack cheese
- 2 tbsp chopped cilantro
- Preheat oven to 350F. In large bowl, combine frittata ingredients; place in greased 13x9 pan. Bake 40 minutes. Top with pepperjack cheese; bake 10 minutes. Sprinkle with cilantro. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!