Wild Grecian Salad
- 3 cups cooked wild rice
- 1 cup cubed Monterey Jack cheese with dill
- 1/2 cup each fresh chopped basil, mint and parsley
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 cups chopped fresh tomatoes
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- juice of one lemon
- 1 tsp each salt and pepper
- 1 1/2 lbs slow roasted turkey breast, cubed
- 6 cups mixed greens
- In large bowl, combine first eight ingredients; set aside. In a small bowl, whisk olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper; add to salad. Stir in turkey. Serve on a bed of mixed greens.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!