Wild 'N Easy Three-Bean Stew
- 1 lb beef stew meat, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp each pepper and thyme
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- 1 tbsp canola oil
- 1 can (28 oz) diced tomatoes
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz) condensed beef consomme
- 1 box (10 oz) frozen green beans
- 1 box (10 oz) frozen lima beans
- 1 can (15 oz) butter beans, drained
- 4 cups cooked wild rice
- In stockpot, sprinkle beef and onions with seasonings and cornstarch; saute in oil until browned. Stir in all ingredients except the last two; simmer 20 minutes. Add butter beans and wild rice; heat through.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!