Wild Rice Sirloin Fajita Salad
- 4 cups cooked wild rice
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped cilantro
- 1 tbsp canola oil
- 1 each medium sweet onion and small zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1/2 each red, yellow and green bell peppers, thinly sliced
- 1 lb beef sirloin, thinly sliced
- 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
Dressing (whisk together)
- 3/4 cup salsa
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- squeeze of fresh lime juice
- In large flat bowl, combine dressing, wild rice and cilantro. In large skillet, heat oil. Stir fry vegetables and sirloin; place on top of wild rice. Sprinkle with cheese.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!