Wild Stuffed Chicken
- 12 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1 pkg (9 oz) chopped spinach, cooked per package directions; squeeze out moisture
- 2 cups cooked wild rice
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 cup grated pepperjack cheese
- 1/2 tsp each salt and pepper
- 1 jar (6.5 oz) sun-dried tomatoes in oil
- 1 jar (6 oz) marinated artichoke hearts
- Preheat oven to 350F. Spread out chicken thighs and evenly distribute stuffing mixture over chicken; fold thighs over. Place in greased 13x9 pan. Pour sun-dried tomatoes and artichokes over chicken; bake 45-60 minutes. Spoon juices over chicken.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!