Wild Surf & Turf
- 4 6-8 oz each center cut beef tenderloin medallions
- 4 tsp canola oil
- seasoned salt
- 2 tbsp butter
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh dill weed
- 2 cups cooked wild rice
- 1/2 cup Alfredo sauce
- 16 medium shrimp, cooked
- 4 tsp Alfredo sauce to garnish
- 4 springs fresh dill to garnish
- Preheat oven to 375F. Coat beef with oil and seasoned salt. In large skillet, sear beef 2 minutes; remove from pan. In same skillet, melt butter. Saute garlic; remove from heat. Stir in dill, wild rice and 1/2 cup sauce. Slit each tenderloin; stuff with 1/2 cup of wild rice mixture an four shrimp (with tails visible). Bake 25 minutes or until beef reaches desired doneness. Garnish with 1 tsp sauce and 1 spring of dill.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!