Grapes & Chicken Wild Rice Salad
- 4 cups cooked wild rice
- 2 cups cooked cubed chicken breast
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1 8 oz can sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 1/2 point seedless green grapes, halved
- 2/3 cup cashews
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 tsp tarragon
- In a large bowl, combine wild rice, chicken, onion, water chestnuts, salt and pepper; toss with dressing. Chill. Just before serving, fold in grapes and cashews.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!