Wild Beef Satay Salad
- 5 cups cooked wild rice
- 1 box (9 oz) frozen sugar snap peas, thawed and drained
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 1 cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1-1/2 lbs boneless sirloin, grilled and cut into strips
- 2 tbsp coarsely chopped cilantro
- 1/4 cup chopped peanuts
Dressing (whisk together; set aside)
- 1 cup BBQ sauce
- 3 tbsp creamy peanut butter
- 3 tbsp sesame oil
- 1/2 cup water
- On large platter, mix wild rice, peas and onions. Layer with cucumber, red pepper and sirloin, drizzle with dressing. Sprinkle cilantro and peanuts over top.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!