Wild Rice Smoked Salmon Salad
- 1 pkg (4.5 oz) classic flavor smoked salmon, skinned and cut in bite sized pieces
- 1 each small red onion and medium cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1 stalk celery, thinly sliced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 8 oz provolone cheese, cut in 1/4" cubes
- 4 cups cooked wild rice
Dressing (whisk together)
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1 tsp dried tarragon
- squeeze of fresh lemon juice
- In large bowl, toss salad ingredients. Add dressing; toss.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!