Wild Thousand Island Salad
- 4 cups cooked wild rice
- 1 cup thinly sliced celery
- 3/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1 cup grape tomatoes or halved cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 lb boneless beef sirloin, grilled and thinly sliced
Dressing (whisk together)
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 3 tbsp chili sauce
- 1 tbsp sweet pickle relish
- In large bowl, combine salad ingredients except sirloin. Just prior to serving, add dressing; lightly toss. Fan sirloin over top of salad.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!